DCC systems and decoders have come a long way in the past few years. Decoders today offer many more functions and sounds than it did just a few short years ago. These advancements mean that programming decoders is much more complicated than it used to be. Generic programmers do not always do the trick. Many decoder manufacturers now produce their own programmers to simplify the process. Model Railroad Academy Editor Ron Marsh will introduce you to the ESU LokProgrammer. It is the ideal tool for programming ESU LokSound and LokPilot decoders.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MRA GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Model Railroading Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Guides & Layout Plans
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 Downloadable Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Model Railroad Academy Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events