Learn how to create highly detailed and realistic deciduous trees specifically for the foreground of your layout with Model Railroad Academy Editor Ron Marsh. In the last MRA GOLD LIVE event, Ron discussed various materials that can be used to make both pine and deciduous tree models meant for forest scenes. You can view the replay here. In this event, he focuses on creating trees meant specifically for the foreground of your layout. Well-executed foreground trees can trick the eye into seeing detail in the less intricate background trees.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MRA GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Model Railroading Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Guides & Layout Plans
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 Downloadable Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Model Railroad Academy Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events