A model railroader of any tenure or skill level needs to become proficient with a soldering iron. The most important step to good soldering results is a well-maintained soldering iron. In this MRA GOLD LIVE event, Model Railroad Academy Editor Ron Marsh shares some crucial practices to help you keep your soldering iron in tip-top shape and working optimally for all of your model railroad projects.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MRA GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Model Railroading Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Guides & Layout Plans
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 Downloadable Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Model Railroad Academy Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events